Rachelle Dustin, and Kohen have only 6 weeks left until they get to meet their little baby Landon Boy! I know it's probably not the case for her but man I feel like the pregnancy has gone by so quick! We can't wait to meet this little guy! I hope it doesn't make me baby hungry! We have a plan to wait another year to start trying for our little baby BOY!!!or Girl if thats what happens!
You guys are going to here again before you know it! Rachelle if you need anything either before or after you have the baby you know that I am always willing and more then happy to help out! Enjoy Kohen these next few weeks, for this is the last time he will be an only child!
Friday, April 24, 2009
6 Weeks left...
at 8:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
only 6 weeks? eye of the tiger. i can't wait to meet little landon.
Oh you are totally going to get baby hungry...ha! But whenever you do, you can always just come and hold Landon instead :)
Post a Comment