Aspen is a very girly girl. She loves to get dressed up, do her hair beautiful, and wear makeup! This does get scarey from time to time. But it's hard to tell her that all her hard work at putting the stuff on really makes her look like a clown!
If any of you have been to our house in the past 4 months or so. You will know that Aspen is never found not wearing a princess dress. Everyday it is a battle to keep this girl in here own 3 year old clothes! But I guess I can't really get up set, they seem to always make her smile from ear to ear, and they make her feel like she is the most beautiful princess win the world! Which Dallas and I believe to be so true!
Friday, February 5, 2010
Makeup of my very own
at 5:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
she is our princess too! so girly and cute.
hey jessica- this is jackie ( jess shaws sister)
the rug is awesome huh? i love it! it is from FLOR.com it is called the sous chic rug.
So cute but I hate makeup because it gets all over my house but I love to see everyone elses kids wear it!!
Post a Comment