Thursday, March 25, 2010

Disney on Ice

Nana took us to Disney on ice!

There was Cars, Lion King, Tinker Bell, and Little Mermaid
I was a little worried that Irelynn wouldn't sit through it,
but she sat there with her eyes clued to the ice the whole time!


The girls loved it! Thanks Nana!







It was such a magical event! I love watching to girls get so into it.
The look on their faces makes this mom cry a little!
So Innocent



Aspen got a snowy in a cute Tinker Bell cup!




Cars was my favorite part!

4 comments:

BAWC said...

a princesses dream come true!

Kelsey and Rylee said...

So jealous! Wish we could have gone! Kathy... your hair is darling!

Breklyn said...

We were there too, I think on Wed? Christian thought we were at Disneyland :)

The Frame Family said...

How fun! I'm sure they just loved it!