Three years ago I got the job to video the birth of my sweet little nephew Kohen. It was an awesome experience to witness such a miracle and see Dustin and Rachelle become parents.Ko has the softest little kitty cry, I will never forget that little sound. It was like no other newborn cry I had ever heard......I can't believe that it's been three years. It gone by fast by yet seems like that was also so long ago at the same time. It's been fun watching him grow and become a 3 year old little boy. Aspen and Ko get along so well and play so nicely most of the time. Ko even got to have a sleepover with Aspen a couple weeks ago. They had some much fun and slept so good. I love that the girls have such cute cousins their ages to play and grow up with. (now if we could only get another girl in the bunch)Any way Happy Birthday little buddy! WE LOVE YOU!

Monday, May 3, 2010
Happy Birthday KO MASTER FLASH!!!
at 5:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks Jess! I DO love his little kitty cry :)! And I love that last pic of him and Aspen!
Happy birthday Kohen! He has grown into his own little man. With the cutes little sayings..... hollar!
Post a Comment