Well Rachelle tagged me with the Hubby tag. So here I go....
Whats his name? Dallas Gordon Frame
How long have you been married? It will be 3 years this September!!! ( the best 3 years might I add)
How long did you date? Well ever since I was a sophmore in high school.. Or since I was 7 like Dustin says.
How old is he? 24
Who eats more??? Are you kindding... any one that has eaten with us, knows that Dallas will finish his plate as well as any one else's that might not have finished!!! But don't you Dare touch his food.. "JOEY DON"T SHARE FOOD!!!!"
Who said I love you first? I really don't remember. I think it was both of us when we had been together for like 3 months and we told each other that one day we were going to get married!!! Crazy how you just kinda know when things are ment to be.
Who is taller? Dallas is... But I would really call him tall!!!
Who sings better? Well since Dallas most of the time doesn't know that words and makes them up as he goes. Which is cute and all. I'm still going to have to say ME!
Who is smarter? Well we both have our strong areas, and also think that we know everything. So that one is a toss up.
Who does the laundry?? I think that Dallas hasn't done a load since he moved out of is parents 4 years ago. but at the same time I guess that is in me job dicsription. As a "stay at home mommy and wife"
Who does the dishes? Well once again I think that is my job. But he does do it every once and a while.
Who pays the bills? Well he makes the money and I guess I'm the one that spends it. I mean pays the bills!!!
Who sleeps on the right side? Me
Who mows the lawn?? Dallas most of the time unless I'm trying to prove a point then I do it.
Who cooks dinner?? Most of the time I try to have dinner in the oven or started by the time Dallas gets home from his long hard day at work.
Who drives??? It's a toss up. It's about 50-50
Who is more stubborn?? We both are!! Just ask us.
Who kissed who first? Well I kissed him first. On May 5th 2002 in my bedroom.... Weird how I remember that.
Who asked who out first?? I don't think either of us did. We kinda were together all the time right form the start.
Who proposed?? He did!! Up at snowbird on the bridge after dinner. Where there were 3 roses under this one light, in the snow on March 17th 2005
Who has more friends? We kinda have the same friends.
Who is more sensitive?? Well since it seems like I've been pregnant for like two years now. I have been way sensitive. But Dallas does have his sensitive times. What Daddy wouldn't when you have a beautiful baby girl and one on the way??
Who has more siblings? We both have the same: 1 brother, 1 sister. But I also have 2 step sisters.
Who wears the pants?? I think we both like to think we do.
Our Daddy is the best husband and Daddy around. He does so much for us and we love him with all our hearts. We just can't wait for him to get home after work so we can eat all of our daddy time up.
Daddy giving Aspen her first bath
San Diego 7 month Prego with Aspen
My Favorite picture Daddy and Aspen in the shower.





2 comments:
I like the pic of Dallas giving Aspen her first bath. I think that is so special.
Hey Jess
Why dont you have us listed as family or friends? All the pictures are sooooooo cute!
R&L
Post a Comment