So I'm not very good at these kinda things. So I have been putting it off. I'm Supposed to list 7 things I love and am glad to have in my life. Or something like that. So here I go.
1. I love being a stay at home mom. I swear there is nothing better then spending your day with your baby. Knowing that I am going to be there for everything just makes me so happy. You really can't have a bad day when you spend it with Aspen.
2. DALLAS for being such a great husband and hard workier making it so I can be home with our babies means the world to me. He is such a great Daddy and I just love watching him and Aspen begin there "Daddy-Daughter" relationship. I hear there is nothering strongier and sweeter then the bond between and Dad and his little girls.
3. Our little home. It may not be much to some but I love to call it OUR HOME. To have a place that we can be together and have our family dinners. Even if we aren't here for long we sure are going to have alot of memories here.
4. I love summer. I swear everything is better in the summer. You feel better, there is so much more to do. You don't always have to be inside, and the Clothes are so much cuter and cheaper.
5. Vacations with our little family. We took Aspen to California twice this last summer. Once to San Diego and then to San Fran. She is the best little traveler and seemed to love every minute of it. I can't wait to take the girls next summer at least just one more time before we have to pay for Aspen to fly.
6. I love being pregnant....for the most part. I love when you can feel them move and just knowing that there is a baby growing inside of you is just crazy. I love trying to picture what they are going to look like and what its going to be like when they arrive.
7. And then Jaden our doggy. I love how good she is with Aspen and how she just let Aspen ride her and sit on her. How she just gets so happy when we get home. She is so funny when she plays peek a boo with Aspen behind the rocking chair. She is really just such a great dog and I wish that Gage was here too because I know he would have loved Aspen:)
Any way there is 7 things I love. I don't know that many people on here So I will just tag. April, Christa, and Breklyn..... Have fun!!!


1 comments:
That is a cute picture of Aspen and Jayden. If you go to my blog and go to the list of family and friends, click on the one that is "made by the mama monster" and that is my sisters craft site. You can look at all the nursing covers she has if you want one. My mom has a couple of them at her house that so you could just go get one there if you want.
Post a Comment