Last Thursday South Jordan had a Circus. We Knew that Aspen loves Animals but had no idea that we would love it so much. Before the circus started they had a petting zoo. Aspen loved touching the animals and letting them lick her hands. Everytime they touch her she would laugh and scream. Then when then circus started she loved the Clowns and the Music. She just danced and clapped her hand the whole time. Well for about 45 mins then fell fast asleep in mommys lap.
Here are some pictures of the event.
Feeding the Goats with Daddy and Rylee.
Watching the elephant.
Holding Daddy and Rylee's hand walking to our seats.
Asleep in mommys lap.
Monday, February 4, 2008
Fun at the Circus!!!
at 2:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
i love it! I found out last night that I am having another neice/nephew. can't wait for all of the little ones!
That looked like fun! Margo would love a circus.
I can't wait to be able to take Ko to the circus...maybe next year! It looks like she had fun!
i saw your doc yesterday at alta view.
The circus looked like so much fun, Christian would have loved that! Cute pics, I haven't been blog stalking for awhile...
Post a Comment