So Aspen has been sick for a couple days now. She just has a cold but it seems to get worse everyday. We went to the Dr. on Thursday and he put her on some medicine, so we are hoping that it works and she will back to good again. Well yesterday Aspen just couldn't seem to get enough sleep. After her 2 1/2 hour nap (which is what she normaly takes) She just still seemed to be tired. She kept laying down and making tired noises. She fell asleep on the kitchen floor for about 10 minutes until Jaden came up and licked her. Then when we were cooking dinner she was in her high chair having some snacks and fell asleep again. This time she was out for the night it was only 6:30 and she didn't even have dinner yet, but we put her to bed any way and she still slept until 8 the next morning. I hope all that rest will help her feel better!!!
Monday, February 11, 2008
Sleepy Sunday
at 11:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I this is the funniest thing i have ever seen! She is too cute!!!
Poor thing. Its hard to see them sick. I hope she feels better soon.
she is so funny! the poor little lady looks like her dad passed out on the kitchen floor :)
Ahhh... she is too cute. Don't you hate when they're sick? Although, sleeping from 6:30 to 8:00 would be nice.
poor little thing. She is still so cute in the pictures!!
Too cute! How is she feeling?
Those are too funny!! I hope she starts feeling better soon. Christian is finally over a bad cold, it's miserable. Hopefully the warmer temperatures will help. I just posted our new ultrasound pics on our blog (I've been bad at updating it lately). Hope you're doing well!
Brek
Post a Comment