She is so pretty!! I am so happy for you guys..I know I'm not in the relief society but I can make you dinner or something if you need it..let me know!! So fun!!
I still feel like I haven't even met her yet!! I have just tried to leave you guys alone for a few days since it's been so crazy!! But don't you worry...I will come have my turn with her soon :) I need to get some pictures of her still!
She seems so tiny, but Addie was that little. How is Aspen doing with all this? I wish I was there to take her to my house to play with Margo. We will be there in July, so we will come up and see you all. Congrats again!
She's so perfect and tiny! Congratulations!! I'm so impressed you're already blogging 2 days later, you must be feeling good. That's encouraging that having #2 is no sweat. :) I can't wait to meet her. Hope you get some sleep...
Gongratulations guys! One thing we do really well in this family is turn out cute kids! We tried to come and see you Saturday and you were already gone. Ben is going bezerk. I assume things are hectic but let us know when we might drop by and see Irelynn.
I was going to tell you that you should have her take Irelyns pictures. If you go to her official website and look under information, the pricing is right there. I am excited for you to get them done. Wendy is the best. Also look under the galleries and look at the baby pictures. It could give you an idea of what you may want.
Dallas and I were married in September 2005. We had our little miss Aspen in October 2006,had our 2nd daughter Irelynn on June 6th 2008 and then added another little girl Hudsyn in August 2011. I'm enjoying being a stay at home mommy and love being able to have this time to spend with my little ones. Dallas works for Union Pacific. He sure does so much for our family! We just love sharing every memory with our little Fam. It's just crazy how fast time goes by. We'd hate to miss out on anything.
8 comments:
She is so pretty!! I am so happy for you guys..I know I'm not in the relief society but I can make you dinner or something if you need it..let me know!! So fun!!
I still feel like I haven't even met her yet!! I have just tried to leave you guys alone for a few days since it's been so crazy!! But don't you worry...I will come have my turn with her soon :) I need to get some pictures of her still!
She seems so tiny, but Addie was that little. How is Aspen doing with all this? I wish I was there to take her to my house to play with Margo. We will be there in July, so we will come up and see you all. Congrats again!
She is so small and cute!! Congrats again.
She's so perfect and tiny! Congratulations!! I'm so impressed you're already blogging 2 days later, you must be feeling good. That's encouraging that having #2 is no sweat. :) I can't wait to meet her. Hope you get some sleep...
Gongratulations guys! One thing we do really well in this family is turn out cute kids! We tried to come and see you Saturday and you were already gone. Ben is going bezerk. I assume things are hectic but let us know when we might drop by and see Irelynn.
She's beautiful! Congratulations to you both and to Aspen! Wahoo!
I was going to tell you that you should have her take Irelyns pictures. If you go to her official website and look under information, the pricing is right there. I am excited for you to get them done. Wendy is the best. Also look under the galleries and look at the baby pictures. It could give you an idea of what you may want.
Post a Comment