Wednesday, June 4, 2008

No baby yet!!!!

Yesterday I went to the Doc and I'm still at a 2 1/2 and 50%. This baby really likes it in there and I don't think she has any plans on coming out any time soon. So I'm scheduled for an induction on the 16th if she hasn't came before then. Lucky I'm not to uncomfortable and she has moved down enough that I am actually getting some sleep. At least this gives me a couple more days to get our house in order and get all the baby stuff out. We'll let you know as soon as the little one is here.


Also yesterday we decided to go on a little hike and go fishing with daddy. Aspen is just like Dallas in the fact that she loves to be out doors. She was such a good helper getting daddy's fishing pole ready and watching for fish to jump. I think they are going to get alot of Daddy-Daughter fishing in while I'm down with the baby. As long as they stay away from those fast moving rivers!!!!






7 comments:

BAWC said...

Oh, I love the pictures! you did a great job! Did you go to Tibblefork? We can't wait to meet our little neice, she has big shoes to fill with her older sister being such a cutie!

BAWC said...

i spelled niece wrong

Breklyn said...

Those pictures are great, I love the top one with the reflections in the lake, you're quite the photographer! I'll send some good labor thoughts your way...best of luck! Can't wait to hear all about it and meet your new addition!

Jessica said...

I been wondering if you had the baby. the pics are so cute. I especially like the first one.

Good luck with the new baby. I hope all goes well!

Bart Barton said...

good luck!! I have been checking everyday hoping for pictures!!

The Frame Family said...

Cute pics!! It's so nice that she loves being outside so much! I love the one of her and Dall kissing :)

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

Good luck with the last days of pregnancy!! Aspen is so cute, when I had Sophie Tom and Bree were best friends and they went on camping trips and boating without Sophie and I.I think it was so great for them to enjoy something together without me!!