So I'm not that crafty at all but Rachelle wanted to make the girls tutus for Halloween, which I was so excited about because I was planning on them being Princess already. So we (Rachelle and I) decided to make a practice tutu for my friend Tanya's little girl Jayla for her 1st birthday. It turned out SOOOOOO CUTE!!!! So we went down to the park today and took some pictures of her in it for her invitations. I think they turned out so cute. Rachelle and I made a great team... now only if the invitation turn out as cute as the pictures. 

Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Being Crafty....
at 12:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
very nice! the pics are adorable.
Oh the pictures turned out really great! Tanya should be very pleased! And wow...that's one cute tutu :)
So cute!!I am impressed:}
very crafty! I'm super impressed!
Post a Comment