Friday, August 22, 2008

HALF way THERE!!!!

Congrats April you are 20 weeks along with your second angel. Why is it everyone else's pregnancies go by so fast and mine seem to drag on for a year or two. Also when I am 20 weeks prego people are coming up to me and saying "You look like you're going to pop" or " When was your due date again???"

Any ways I'm totaly thinking that you are having a girl this time. And pretty soon you will be joining me in this Crazy World with Two little ones under TWO!!! What were we thinking????



Until That little Ruby May comes out. This is how I'm going to picture her!! :)

2 comments:

BAWC said...

Oh, you are so cute! What a fun surprise! It has gone by a lot faster this time around I think because I don't have as much time to think about it! What were we thinking? I guess it is that good love that is just over-powering :) Is that Coyote? I don't even recognize him/her!

The Frame Family said...

Yeah, who is that? It's good to hear that everyone's 2nd pregnanies go by a little quicker than the first! I'm not looking forward to it when the time comes :)