Wednesday, October 8, 2008

2 YEAR PICTURES...

Aspen got her 2 year pictures done today. Aunt Rachelle made her this beautiful princess dress. It turned out so pretty in her pictures. I can't believe that our little girl is going to be TWO soon.



6 comments:

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

She looks so cute and Rachelle did such a great job with her princess dress!

BAWC said...

she looks like a little bombshell. i love the hair too!

Jessica said...

Very cute! When are you guys going to be at Disneyland?

The Frame Family said...

The pictures turned out so cute!! I have a good idea to make it so that the dress doesn't itch her anymore, so I will fix it this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Great job Rachelle! She looks to cute for words. I can't wait to see her in it.
Mom

angi bradley said...

She looks so old! Isn't it sad how fast time goes?