So, as you might have read already I have started Selling Bumbles Watchs and Jewlery. With the Holidays coming up what better time to have a party and get your shopping started early this year. If you would like to have a party or would just like to make an order you can e-mail me and bumbles2008@live.com. Hosts of a party get a FREE face and 10% of the sales. I'll provied the invitations just let me know how many you will need. Also it's a nice way to get the girls together and chat and try on some cute and fun jewlery. I have been ask by a couple of people if I could take some pictures of the watches to help get a better idea of what they look like.
So here you go.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Bumbles Watches....
at 4:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Good job Jess...they are all so cute!!
Post a Comment