Monday, January 26, 2009

12 Days and Counting....

So many mixed feelings! In 12 days Dallas and I are going on a Baja Mexico Cruise for 5 Days. This means that we are leaving our baby girls here. I don't do well with out them. My mind is filled with "WHAT IFS" and I know that I am going to miss them dearly. I want to make sure that I have everything planned out for that JUST IN CASE of an EMERGENCY situation. Any thoughts? Any suggestions? Any words of advice?

I know that I am going to have a WONDERFUL and ROMANTIC week with my husband and I can't wait to have some much needed one on one time with him. I can't wait to be in the sun and warm air. I just might want to take some xanax to help me sleep at night and not ponder what and how my beautiful babies are doing. I know that we are leaving them in good hands that care and love them dearly. But NO hands are the same as their Moms and Dads!!!


I can't wait to walk hand in hand with my sexy man on the beach!!!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

When I was a nanny in Utah, whenever the parents would go out of town they would type up a paper saying that I could give them the necessary medical help in case of an emergency and they would leave there health insurance cards with me. I always thought that was good idea. Oh, they would both sign it too.

Have fun in Mexico. I would love to go somewhere with just Kyle. I am sure your girls will be just fine. I think it is a nice break for them too. Someone new that will do different things with them.

Bart Barton said...

I took Xanax when we went to hawaii and it mixed well with the drinks too!! jk..no but as horrifying as this was I made sure I had it in writing who I wanted to leave Molly too...but really what are the chances something is going to happen...remember staying with your grandma when you were little..they will have fun...you have fun too!!

Breklyn said...

ENJOY THE BEACH WITH YOUR HUBBY!! That's my advice. You can't worry about the "what ifs" in life. Your kidos will be just fine without you and you'll stop worrying once you get there and relax...I'm so jealous!

Kelsey and Rylee said...

SO FUN!!!!!

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

I think the anxiety before is the worst, but once you drop the girls off and leave you will feel so much better. Have fun and seriously I am so jealous that you get to see the sun:)

angi bradley said...

I was going to say the same thing as Jessica. It's always a smart thing to do when you're going to be away. Have way too much fun!