Yesterday a friend of Mine and Dallas's from High School took pictures of the girls. She is starting her own photography company and ask if she could take photos of the girls.... Since I love pictures and my girls are such beautiful babies to take pictures of, I loved the idea!!! Take a look at her blog http://foreverblissphotography.blogspot.com/ She is reasonably priced and did a great job with our pictures!!!! THANKS AGAIN!!!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Forever Bliss Photography...
at 11:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Good job on the navy blue...it makes their eyes look beautiful! The pictures of Aspen and Cru are really cute!
So cute! She did a great job. The girls look like little models.
look at those big blues!!
They turned out darling! The girls still looked so happy and cute after the wild day. My cousin's daughter got RSV the next day so luckily our kidos survived all the germs. These pics really are great, I need to hire her! And yes, the navy makes their eyes SO BLUE! Too cute!
Post a Comment