Saturday, August 22, 2009

Camping..camping...and MORE camping

This year we have been out camping 10 weekends!!! Just enough for the girls and I to decide to just stay home this weekend and CHILL!! We have been everywhere from, Lava to up by strawberry, from the sand dunes to 12 mile ( like 5 times) We've had a blast trying to fit as much as we can into this summer.


Here are some of my favorite pictures from this years camping adventures...



all ready to go, back pack and all..




Nice hat!

Hanging in the back pack by the fire!


Ready to ride!


Aspen and her girls cousins Gracie and Bella
( at my grandparents property)






Relaxing eating a marshmellow
Hanging with her baby strawberry and Ciera


Dallas' hot granny underwear on our Lava trip!
Nice sun kissed cheeks!

Night Night by the camp fire!


Getting ready to roast marshmellows











3 comments:

BAWC said...

looks like a lot of fun! we missed you this weekend, it is not the same without you guys.

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

You guys seriously camp more than anyone I know. looks like fun!!

Kelsey and Rylee said...

I love Irelynn's hat!