This morning Dallas and Aspen went up the canyon to do some fishing! Although they didn't catch any rainbow fishys. " Mom I tried really really hard!" Aspen still said that she wanted to go fishing again tomorrow. Maybe they can catch a pink one she said!
Later on Dallas and I were talking and we decided that we don't take advantage of our beautiful mountains enough. So tonight for dinner we stoped and got a HUGE Harmon's sub and went up, had some dinner, took a little walk, and the girls chased around some pot guts! It was a nice 20 degrees cooler up little cottonwood. It was so nice to breath the crisp mountain air!
Later on Dallas and I were talking and we decided that we don't take advantage of our beautiful mountains enough. So tonight for dinner we stoped and got a HUGE Harmon's sub and went up, had some dinner, took a little walk, and the girls chased around some pot guts! It was a nice 20 degrees cooler up little cottonwood. It was so nice to breath the crisp mountain air!

2 comments:
It is so true we don't take advantage of our beautiful mountains like we should. I cannnot believe how close that thingy got to Irelynn!
that pot gut is lucky Irelynn didn't get a hold of him!
Post a Comment