Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fun Fall Festivities

Aspen is learning her seasons...and here in Utah it's hard to get them straight because it seems like they change everyday!! But she has told me that fall is her favorite right now...and I'm going to have to say that I agree with her. We have had fun enjoying the last of the fall weather and all the festivities that come with Halloween...including a costume birthday party, visiting the pumpkin patch, hay rides, cornbells, jumping in leaf piles,and mountain walks! I'm not ready for the long winter and staying inside all day everyday.



These pictures are from our walk in corner canyon


Lady bug Irelynn and Princess Aspen

Nothing like playing in the leafs in your PJs

The girls best Kitty friend Daisey


We made a big pile of leaf at the bottom of the slide!

The girls loved it!

Our first snow fall

Hay ride with Gracie and Bella



We went to this cute little pumpkin patch festival with cousins Gracie and Isabella

1 comments:

Jessica said...

I wish we could get some fall weather here! It is still hot, and I hate it! The girls looked so cute in there costumes!