Today we attended my Grandma Webbs funeral...(my moms,mom.)The girls looked so "DARING" all dressed up in their fall's finest. It was a nice day today outside in the cool crisp air. A nice day a celebrate a great lady who had gone through so much in her life and never would complain. She will be dearly missed and our memories of her will always be cherished! 
After...I thought it would be a good idea to go and take some "Almost 3 year old" picture of our little Aspen Kate. Every year I send out a announcement for there birthdays with a picture. This way even the family that lives out of town can get a chance to see how big they haven gotten from year to year. Here are some of the cute ones that I got!




Wednesday, October 7, 2009
TODAY...
at 11:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I can't believe how long her hair is!! Great pics Jess! It was a beautiful day for your grandma's funeral.
Sorry about your grandma:( Aspen looks really cute!!
you did a nice job, i am still in love with the last one.
cute cute cute! Aspen, you look adorable as usual!
Post a Comment