Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Christmas Tree 2009

So yesterday while Dallas was working a long 17 hour shift the girls and I decided to start decorating for Christmas. I had my cousin Christa over to help/do my tree. She has such an eye for awesome Christmas decor! She has actually started decorating peoples houses. Check her out http://www.thechristmasaddict.blogspot.com/. I love how our tree turned out!



Dallas and I were hanging out at the kitchen table when we heard a weird noise from the cat....Where is the cat??






Oh there she is...IN THE TREE!!! I swear if she knocks it down I'm going to freak out!







The girls got to decorate the little trees down stairs! They LOVED it! ( don't you love their cute outfits!! We didn't leave the house so I let them wear what the wanted!)



5 comments:

The Frame Family said...

I am so jealous that you have your tree up! I have a strong feeling that we aren't going to be able to do a tree this year :(
I can't believe Daisy was in the tree! Hopefully she doesn't try to chew on the lights...you might have one charred kitty :)
Oh and Christa did a great job...it's beautiful!

Jessica said...

We put our tree and decoration 2 weeks ago because we are leaving for Utah so early this year. Cute tree!

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

Pretty tree!! I am still trying to finish a post about Disney on Ice but can't get around to doing it. Looks like Aspen loved every second of it.

BAWC said...

that cat picture cracks me up. i can just see it jumping out and attacking dall like on griswalds christmas. i like your decorations on the tree, cru does too.

Breklyn said...

Great work on the tree Christa and girls, love how they have their own mini ones. Frisky kitty! We're debating asking Santa for a kitty too...