Parking.......$6.00
Cinderella doll.......$12.00
Picture of Aspen with "Chip" (because mom forgot her camera)......$10.00
Cinderella doll.......$12.00
Picture of Aspen with "Chip" (because mom forgot her camera)......$10.00
Two tickets to Disney's princesses on ice....$45.00
The smile on Aspen's face when she saw the princesses out on the ice.....$Priceless$
On our way downtown Aspen woke up in the back seat. She asked me where we were going.
I told her "to see the Princesses"
She said "NO! mom I can't go right now!
"But Aspen why not"
"I have to go with my Prince!"
"who is your Prince"
"Daddy, and he is still in Ohio"
Here are some pictures I took on my phone....since I forgot my camera

The magical castle
Mommy and Aspen
Gus Gus

This was the look she had the whole time! Her eyes were glued, her smile was bright, and her imagination was in heaven! Serously, to see her expression when she saw those princesses out there brought such a warm feeling to my heart. She believed that we were in a magical kingdom. She believed that she was one of them. She was on cloud nine!


4 comments:
I would love to take my girls to that, but it won't be there anymore when I get there. I am bummed. I am glad she loved it. It is such a girly thing to love!
I love how she is holding Cinderella in that last pic! I'm glad she had such a good time!
Molly picked that Cinderella out too...it makes going into debt when you know that they are on cloud nine..
Molly picked that Cinderella out too...it makes going into debt when you know that they are on cloud nine..
Post a Comment