Thursday, January 21, 2010

EYE OH LYNN

I can't believe how fast our little girl is growing up... She is almost 20 months now! WOW! She is saying about 5 new words a day. Irelynn loves to play with her big sissy. They play so well together but really know how to get into some trouble too. Irelynn is getting to be a picky eater and really only eats noddles, cheese and crackers. She is such a busy little body, way more then Aspen was at this age. The little things hair will just not grow. (I hope she has at least a little bob by her birthday.) She is learning her colors...Is really good with yellow and purple! She has the sweetest little personality, always happy, always smiling! I freaking LOVE this Chicky!



Until last night I had never given Irelynn a tub in the sink...She loved it!


She has the most devilish little smile and loves to torment the poor kitty!




3 comments:

BAWC said...

I am with you! Ily makes me one happy lady, she is such a sweetie.

Breklyn said...

LOVE those cheeks! Too freakin' cute! Just like Mason, constant torture of the poor KITTY, his favorite friend. Let's hope they survive!

Frame by Frame said...

She has the cutes little face! And her personality is one in a million. Great pictures!