Last Saturday Dallas and his siblings went up to Snowbird to ski for Apirl's birthday. Rachelle and I took the big-little ones (Aspen and Kohen) up. We had lunch and then Dallas and Dustin took them for their first ski lesson! I don't know who was more excited Dallas and I or Aspen. The first ride up the chair lift Dallas and Aspen waited for about 5 minutes...then Aspen said "Dad I need to go potty really really bad" Off to the trees where Dallas stripped all of her snow clothes off for a quick pee...Then back in line and up the lift. I was up at the top waiting for them taking pictures and video and being a proud mom! Aspen said to us " ok guys I do this all by myself!" Ha Ha she just thought you go straight down and it was going to be just that easy! Well it almost was for her...She LOVED it and caught on way fast! She wanted to keep on going up but Dallas was tired after two runs and was ready for some hot chocolate! We will be back up soon...Aspen keeps telling us she is going to do "pizza" and "French Fries" all the way down with no help! Way to have confidence girl!
Here she is getting the hang of it...kinda!
Here is a little Video Rachelle took...So funny and cute!

5 comments:
alright!!! she is going to be my little skiier and triathelete. you all were so brave. what a good birthday!!
We should have Margo and Aspen go together when we move back!
Good job Aspen! Those ski's are so small and cute:)
Oh my, those are the greatest shots!! Love love the one with daddy on the lift, too cute. Way to go Aspen! I've been wanting to take Christian this year but I'm just too lazy to get all the gear and get my butt out in the cold!
She did so good! Dallas has been talking about this day since she was born. Great job Aspen Kate.
Post a Comment