The other day the girls and I where going to dinner with Nana. (Dad was working late)
It was a rainy day so I dressed them in there rain coats and boats.
I opened the front door and then realized I didn't have my keys.
I ran back in the kitchen to get them, then ran back out the front door.
The girls were Jumping in puddles and catching rain drops in their mouths.
I can't help but laugh, and instead of getting mad that they were all wet now to go to dinner.
I got our the camera took some pictures and danced in the rain with them.
We were only 30 minutes late for dinner! But enjoyed a warm meal that much more!
Friday, April 30, 2010
Sing and Dance in the rain!
at 11:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Ha! I LOVE IT!
Post a Comment