Today I realized that in about a month Irelynn will be TWO!!! WHAT??? Where has the time gone? She is sadly approaching her terrible 2's and this mom doesn't really now how to take it. Her favorite word is NO NO NO. Whether it's to some random person walking by us in the store, or at me when I'm driving telling me that I'm going to wrong way, or when I put lotion on her right leg before her left. She pretty much HAS to disagree with me on everything. She LOVES Grandpas and Papas even if they aren't hers.( I think she knows they are big softies and give her what ever she wants! Irelynn is also learning how to count and does pretty good counting to 5. She also has about 4 colors down too. Recently little miss has turned into a wanderer and has gone off on her own (pretty far too) and we have had to run to get her before she gets to the road!SCARY!!! I think she is over the biting!YEAH!! Poor Kohen get the worst out of that stage. She LOVES her sis and picks up something new everyday from her. They love to play littlest pet shop together, dress up and now play house! It's so cute to watch and listen to them interact with each other. They make me so proud and they insure me every day that I am doing a pretty good job at being their mother! Maybe it's time to think about adding another little one to the family...well maybe in a year!
I took these pictures today at the tulip festival...the girls are really to beautiful to be mine!







Tuesday, April 20, 2010
WOW
at 11:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
sweet pictures, they really look so cute. irelynn is such a crazy little lady, i love her.
The pictures are just as cute as can be! The girls are beautiful. That little Iree is a ball of fire and I love it.
love love love these pictures!!! I can't believe that yesterday was so nice and today we get rain:(
Great pictures Jess! You really have a talent... or maybe it's just those cute girls? Adorable!
What sweet things! I love the look Irelynn makes with her raised eyebrows! So cute! Sorry I wasn't able to make it! I wish I could have-it looks so pretty there!
Love love love all of it - the girls, the dresses the tulips. To die for!
It's Breklyn by the way...
Post a Comment