Yesterday we went to fetal fotos to find out what we are having...... And yes we are having another GIRL!!!! Poor Daddy is way out numbered now!!! We are all excited and glad to now that everything looks good. We have yet to think of any names so if you think of one let us know.
Thursday, December 27, 2007
IT"S A ..........GIRL!!!!!
at 11:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am stoked for you guys. How can any girl be as cute as Spin. I have to say that I knew it from the start. Yeah!
Oh wow...she already has a big Buddha belly just like Spen :)!! I love your new layout! It's really cute!
Congrats! Tell Dallas that he can have guys night out with Tom since Tom is outnumbered as well!!
Congrats on another girl! Aspen will love to have a sister. I think we are the only people I know that have girls, Kyle and Dallas will go crazy when they get older.
Post a Comment