Over the last couple of weeks Aspen has been wanting to do more and more on her own. Like putting her socks on, feeding herself and washing her hair in the bath. It makes us proud to see our little one being so independent but at the same time sad to she that she is growing up so fast.
She has became quit the little mommy to her dolls lately too. She feeds them, burps them, and rocks them to sleep. When she got the little Cabbage Patch one to sleep this morning so looked at me and told me to SHHHH!!! Then laid her down in her crib. At least we know that she will be huge help when her brother or sister comes.


Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Little Miss Aspen Kate
at 9:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It is fun to watch them do thing for themselves. I know it is hard to watch them grow up too. It seems like Addie is growing up so much faster than I thought Margo did. At least the second pregnancy flew by to. I would love for Aspen and Margo to play.
She is just the sweetest little bug. She is growing up so so fast! I wish that we could see her more often.
What a little cutie pie! Nice towel! What is on her face?
Post a Comment