Monday, December 10, 2007

Taking a Shot...


Alright so I'm trying this whole Blog thing out. Let me know how I do. Nothing really happend lately but I will tell you whats coming up. We have a Dr. appt. on Thursday where I'll be 13 weeks along. We have planned on going to Fetal Fotos on the 26 the day after Christmas to find out if Aspen is going to have a baby brother or sister. So we are excited about that. We will let you know when we do.

3 comments:

kyle said...

I love that picture of the three of them. Aspen is adorable. Do you want another girl, or a boy?

The Frame Family said...

Cute blog! I love this picture, except for the fact that Ko wouldn't smile!

BAWC said...

Hello cute little family. I found your blog address from RAB's blog. You did a very cute job. I love you guys and hope to see you soon.