Ok so we are having the hardest time thinking of another baby girl name. Everything we think of we like for a couple days and then aren't so sure about it days later. It's just so hard. With Aspen, We loved it right any and knew that was what we were going to name her. And I think it fits her all the way. We want something different. But not something that sounds made up at the same time. Here are a couple that we have thought about. Let me know what you think and also if you have any ideas let me know.
-Oaklynn (people think it will get to confused with the city Oakland)
-Rylan
-Ryklenn
I know that is not much to go off but let me know what one is your favorite. 
This is Aspen One Day old
Sunday, March 2, 2008
BABY NAMES!?!?!
at 2:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I love OAKLYNN
We like Rylan! All of them are cute though, Good luck
Oaklynn all the way. I have loved it from day 1, but if you don't like it a lot then I think that it would be fun to play off the "tree" names somehow.
I like Oaklynn the best, but I think Ryklen is cute too :)
I think Oaklynn is adorable. Who cares if some people get it confused with the city. Just really emphasize the lynn when you tell someone her name. We're so excited for you guys!
I panicked for a second and thought that was the new baby...then I realized that was impossible...I love Oaklynn
I really like Oaklynn and Rylan but I always like names ending with lyn - I have a niece named Irelyn & some people pronounce it Ireland but who cares. We're really struggling on names, Troy doesn't like anything!
Post a Comment