Friday, March 7, 2008

Nice ride!!!

A couple weeks or even maybe a month ago. We were over at Dallas's parents friends house were Aspen and Wyatt Found out that an Old 30 pack box was a great new ride. They both sat in it and loved to be pushed and pulled around.






5 comments:

BAWC said...

i absolutely love it! it is so funny to see what kids get kicks out of! this is my new wallpaper.

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

That is so cute! we buy them all these toys and they really love anything that is not a toy!

The Frame Family said...

Nice ride!!

Jessica said...

Oh the simple things in life. I love when they get old enough to enjoy playing with their cousins. they are some cute kids.

Bart Barton said...

I would LOVE to have another baby right now but I'm not sure I could do it with school...oh and besides Bart won't get me pregnant...but lets be honest..I kind of control that area..right!!