Last week Aspen got to play with her cousins almost every day!! She just loves when she gets to play with somebody other then me every day. I love to see them play with each other. I just can't wait for the boys to get a little older and have them all walking around.
She loves her Cousin Ko.
She gets so excited when she wakes up and I tell her that Ko is here!!
Aspen loves to play with the laundry basket. Even more fun with your cousins!!!
Aspen Loved showing Wyatt her tunnels (What a cheesey Smile!)
I Think She is Trying to tell me Something......
Aspen Loves to look through books and magazines. Well last week the Toys R Us catalog came and every morning she loves to look through it. She sits and looks at it like she is studying it really hard. Well Today when I was watching her she would look and this one page and look and me with a smile then look at it again and then back at me. I think that she was trying to tell me that she wants something!!
This is the page. She later torn it out and gave it to me. I think she wants the little 4 wheelers. When I told Daddy about it. He acted so proud of his little girl and said.." I guess that is what we are going to have to get her for Easter!!"
Monday, March 17, 2008
Aspen loves her cousins!!!
at 9:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Spin is so funny. You gotta love her cheese ball smile in the tunnels. It was fun to hang out with you guys so much last week. Thanks for the dinner! I second your thought about how much fun they will have when Ko and Wy are walking around. PS I bought Irelynd some super cute fabric today for her quilt (i like the spelling like that).
I like the first pic of Ko & Aspen! Too cute! You guys are in for it now...pretty soon she's going to want everything in sight! And how can you say no to such an adorable little thing??!!
Post a Comment