So since I haven't done a post in a while I thought that I would update everyone on what been going on with us the last month. May 3rd was cousin Kohen's B-day. We had such a great time helping him celebrate. He had such a cute little monkey birthday party. Later that day Mommy went to Minnesota for a funeral of an old family friend that had been battling breast cancer for 13 years. Aspen and Daddy did great together and really had some great bonding time together. This Trip was harder then my girls trip to be away from them, I really missed them so much. Aunt April got to watch Aspen while daddy was at work and I'm sure she had her hands full with the two little ones. Thanks so much for your Help April!!! Aspen had so much fun playing with Wyatt
In April I was told that I have Gestational Diabetes. So I have to eat a pretty strict diet and test my blood four times a day. Can I tell you I can't wait for this pregnancy to be over.... We are getting our house ready for the new arrival who should be here in a couple of weeks. We will keep you updated and let you know as soon as she is here.
Also we still have yet to decide on a name for our little one. We are thinking that is will be Irelyn but haven't decide 100% yet and have no ideas on a middle name. So please give us any suggestions you might have.
Here are a couple pictures of Aspen this past month.
Loven Jaden
We went to the Zoo with Grandpa
Swinging with Daddy
Aspen loved the Monkeys at the Zoo
and the BIG KITTY
Aspen loves playing with her uncle T-do
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
May Update...
at 10:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That sucks about the diabetes.
I think the name Irelyn is cute. I love that Aspen's middle name is Kate, that is a favorite name of mine. As for the new baby I love middle names like Rose (thats addie's) and Mae. Short and sweet.
That sucks that you have the prego diabetes but luckily it is almost over!! I think that the name Irelyn is so cute, and Aspen is such a doll in all those pictures. She is growing up so fast it seems crazy.
I think that her name should be Irelyn April it is beautiful!! ;) Cute zoo pics, we should go sometime soon.
Well if April thinks it should be Irelyn April, then I think it should be Irelyn Ann....sounds great right?!!
I love the picture of Aspen and Dall on the swings! She has the cutest little smile on her face!
I had gestational also...I would absolutley hate it if I had to check my blood, and follow a diet for my entire life...I hated always feeling quilty if I cheated a little...I am so excited to see pictures of the new baby...good luck...
tag you're it!
Post a Comment