We're glad that even though the weather has been so crazy lately that we always have our Sun Shine here!! Aspen sure can always bring a smile to our faces when things are looking down or not so bright!! She is always saying or doing something funny and cute. She has been able to play with her cousin so much latley and is always asking them if they're "K" when they're crying or bringing Ko toys or telling him "No No" when he gets close to the stairs. Some how she can tell that Wyatt is older then Kohen because she isn't as gentel with him, and she takes his toys away when they're playing.
I've been a little more busy lately and have had family watch Aspen so I can get some things done before the baby comes here in a couple of weeks. I hate to leave my little love but know that she is in good hands. Thanks to everyone for helping me out. You know that I'm always up to watch and play with your babies!!
This is what happens when you are eating spaghetti and get tired!!
Friday, May 2, 2008
Our little Sun Shine!!!
at 8:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I miss the days when Margo would pose for me. Aspen is a doll. I will be in utah on sunday for 2 weeks, we will have to get the kiddo's together.
i love my sweet little spin. i can't wait to watch her this week! i am so stoked to have the munchkins together.
What a sweet little thing! I love the spaghetti face...too cute!!
Those pictures are so cute, I love the top one where she's totally posing! I'm totally jealous of your San Fran girl's trip, my friend and I were just saying we need to take a girl's trip there and then I see your pictures...it's a sign! :) I hope the baby is growing well and you're feeling alright. You're on the homestretch now...
IS there a baby here? How much more longer do you have? You haven't blogged in awhile just wondering...
Post a Comment