Friday, April 25, 2008

Girls Trip!!!!

Well last weeks one night while I was laying in bed not being able to sleep I started thinking about how fun it would be to go on a girls trip before I had the baby. Well in the morning I called up my sister in laws and asked them if they would be up for it. Much to my surprise they both said "YES" before I could even finish telling them about it. So I planned us a short two day trip to San Fran. After sitting in the airport for hours while our plane was delayed due to needed repairs. We finally got on another flight and were off to do as much as we could in the short time we were there. We had a blast and I think that we really did get to see alot. It was nice to get away I think that we all needed it more then we thought. I think us girls need to give a little more time for ourselves. It was a great trip. I say we do one every year!!! Next year you guys choose where to go....





4 comments:

Jessica said...

I am jealous. I am in desperate need of a girls trip. Looks like fun.

BAWC said...

Very, very good time and very, very needed! I am so glad that we did it! It is such a beautiful city with crazy cool people! Thanks again.
I am in for next year!!

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

Looks like you guys had a blast what a great idea!!! You look so cute pregnant!

angi bradley said...

Ahh... looks like you guys had fun! How are you feeling?