Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Blue Lily Photos....

Well about 3 weeks ago we got our pictures done by an amazing Photographer from California. Our friends that live in California have gotten their girls pictures done by her a bunch and I just fell in love. I only have a sneek peek of them but I'll post the rest when I get them...




6 comments:

BAWC said...

they are amazingly cute!

Jessica said...

They are so cute!!! I went to her web site and guessed what the code was and saw them all. I love the ones with Irelynn in the bucket. Aspen looks so grown up.

angi bradley said...

they turned out so great! little Aspen makes me smile

The Frame Family said...

They are beautiful! I love the one of Irelynn in the basket!

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

Super cute pictures I love the one of the entire family you all look so great!!

Anonymous said...

Jess
They are just precious! The lady was lucky to have suck beautiful models! It makes her job easy.
Lorri