The last to weekends we have been camping down by Skyline Drive. I was kinda nervous taking a 3 weeks old baby camping, But she did great! She loves the outdoors just like she big sis. It was great weather and it was nice to get a way. Daddy and Aspen would go on rides in the Rhino and Mommy and Irelynn would take long naps in the trailer. It was nice and relaxing. Aspen loves being the center of attention and man oh man was she ever. She is doing the funniest stuff right now and loves it when everyone is around to laugh at her.
We went to the West Jordan Rodeo on Thursday. Aspen loves the horses! She got a little restless after a couple of hours but what 20 month old wouldn't!?! After the rodeo there was fireworks. I love to watch fireworks and it wouldn't feel like the 4th if I didn't. So we watched them from our car since the girls had both fallen asleep. We had a lot of fun but also realized you don't get to see alot of the Rodeo when you have to little girls to watch also.
Also Irelynn turned one month yesterday!!! I can't believe she has been with us for a month already. She has grown so much already and is now just starting to smile. She has been quite the little joy to our family!! We love her so much!
Monday, July 7, 2008
More CRAZY Summer FUN!!!
at 4:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I love all the new pics...the girls are so adorable!!!
Can you believe it we just missed eachother with pictures tonight! I guess you were right before us and had just left! I wish I could have seen you and your cute babies!! Cute pictures...
Ok so your girls are so cute and sweet!! I love all the pictures of Aspen in the bright flowers they look awesome!! Irelyn has the sweetest smile in the picture of her laying down...looks like so much fun and I don't blame Aspen for not touching the fish:)
Seriously, I keep saying it but enjoy the time with your babies while you have it! I cannot believe how fast time is going by as a parent. I cannot believe that Irelynn is already 1 month! I love all of the beautiful pics in the flowers up there, I am so bummed that we had to miss it!
Those little girls are to cute. Sorry to say it, but Irelyn is already looking so much older. I am excited to see your Blue Lily pictures! How did it go?
Post a Comment