Wednesday, July 16, 2008

SWIM LESSONS

Aspen has been doing swim lessons for about a month and a half now. She is becoming quite the little swimmer. Shes learned how to float on her back then flip to her belly and swim to the wall. Then swim from the wall to the teacher and then flip on her back again. Her favorite part is diving for Princess rings!! Today at Lessons they were taking under water pictures. I love how they turned out. She keeps her eyes open when she goes under water. We tried to get her to wear goggles but she doesn't want a thing to do with them. We're so proud of our little swimmer she is doing so well.

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Those are some neat pictures!

BAWC said...

absolutely amazing! she is so brave. i love the pics.

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

those are the coolest pictures I would love to see what Bree looks like when she goes underwater. That is so great that she can swim so well.

Bart Barton said...

Those are the cutest pictures ever!!

Anonymous said...

Jess
I held my breath the whole time I was watching the slide show! It's soo cool.
Lorri

The Frame Family said...

I love those pictures! That's really neat that they did that for you!

Breklyn said...

Those pictures are great, I love that her eyes are open (although that has to be uncomfortable). She looks like a great little swimmer! Life with 2 kidos is going well so far but I'm exhausted!! Christian is being really sweet with Mason though :)