Sunday, November 9, 2008

Bipidy Bopidy Booo

Ok so I was driving to the bank the other day. I had Aspen then Irelynn in the middle and Kohen on the other side. Aspen had her princess wand, swinging it around singing

"BIPIDY BOPIDY BOO"
. Then Wack Aspen hit Irelynn in the head. Irelynn started screaming doing that cry silent then screaming cry. Kohen started crying cause Irelynn was. Then Aspen started crying cause I got mad at her. So I pull over to look back and see Irelynn's face covered in blood. I started panicking wondering if she needed stitches. As I'm wiping the blood I can't find where she's cut. So I look up and see that there is an Urgent Care about 300 yards away. I pull up grabbed my screaming bleeding baby (I started crying too) Opened the door to the Urgent Care. Asked the lady at the front desk if she should have someone come out to the car and check my babies cut. ( I didn't want to bring all the kids in and have to check in and all that). The nice lady came out to the car, cleaned Irelynn face, to find the smallest little cut on her forehead. Man was that DRAMA or what. I felt so bad for the little one. I decided to not go to the bank and just go back home.

Poor Irelynn!!! I guess what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger!!! Here's a picture of it later on that day. She also has a nice rash on her chin from always chewing on her hands.

4 comments:

BAWC said...

what a mess jess! you had a great idea to go into the insta care. that was so cool of the nurse to do that for you too. i am glad that it was minor :)

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

so sad. I think I had called during that fiasco and I am just glad that Irelynn's ok!

Jessica said...

Poor thing. Older sisters just don't get it. Margo is always bouncing addie around on our tramp and and I have to tell her every 2 seconds to watch out for her and not jump so high.

I love slc said...

Even with her cut she still has a big smile! She looks so sweet! At least you know she will be one tough little girl..