Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween

Hope everyone had a great Halloween!! I can't believe it's already November, Christmas will be here before you know it.... Here are some pictures of our little Bumble Bees.




7 comments:

BAWC said...

oh they looked so cute!

Jessica said...

So cute! Addie was a bumble bee too! I looked for striped babylegs like that, but I couldn't find them.

angi bradley said...

Way cute! I'm thinking Irelynn is starting to look like her Grandma Lori... You've got two adorable girls there!

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

So cute I love the bee costumes!!

Breklyn said...

Such darling little bumble bees! Love the tutus.

The Frame Family said...

What cute costumes!! Who made those for you?! Whoever did sure did a good job!! I'm glad Aspen had a good time! We should have all the kids go together one of these times!

Kelsey and Rylee said...

Those are a couple of CUTE bees!