Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!



Hope everyone has a great Turkey day tomorrow filled with everything that you're thanksful for. I want my family to know that I'm oh so thankful to have them. I'm thankful for my sweet hubby that does oh so much for all his girls! My darling little miss Aspen Kate for always keeping me on my toes, always putting a smile on my face and always finding new and funny ways to make my laugh! Also for my Irelynn baby for always waking up with such a sweet BIG smile, and also for the new formula Irelynn is on that has made my fussy baby into a little ball of joy. I'm thankful for My familys health and that we aren't going through the holidays in the hospital again, and that we are going to go through 2009 with no cemo(way to go Blake we knew that you could beat it)! And last but not least the family that I wish I got to see more often, the one that for some reason or another have chosen that life would be easier if I wasn't in it. I love you and hope that you are doing good.

Take advantage of today! Let everyone you love know how Thankful you are of them!You never know when they won't be there any more!

GOOD EATING TO ALL!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jess that was such a nice post! And what a cute picture. Thanks for suggesting the pre Thanksgiving for our family. I thought it turned out just GREAT! And thanks to you and April for cleaning up the BIG mess! I truly appreciate it.