Last week Wyatt came over to play. After an hour or so it was time for the Wy man to go home, But separating the two little munchkins is not always easy. So April told the kids that there was a dragon upstairs by the door.... and it worked!!! The kids ran upstairs to see this fire breathing dragon!!!! Well ever since Aspen has been so into dragons. She asked me what a dragon was so I sat down and told her that a dragon "protects" Princesses and is only mean to bad guys and little girls that don't listen to their moms and dads(which has really work to get her to listen) I told her that dragons live by castles where the princesses live.....So later on that day Aspen was looking out the window and saw the temple. She said it's a castle and the dragon's protecting the princess on the top! I could help but laugh(this girl had quite the imagination.) So every day all she talks about is dragons. I told Nana about this new dragon liking and it reminded her of this movie that we watched when we were little "Pete's Dragon!" So yesterday Nana called and told her that she had gotten Aspen a present...... Much to our surprise is was the movie! Aspen has enjoyed watching it over and over. So tonight after dinner we sat down and watched the cute movie together as a family....Thanks Nana!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Dragons???
at 9:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
go pete! we need to let wy and ko see that movie too, they would love it.
That is so cute. I love how they get so into things that fascinate them.
I grew up watching Pete all the time too, totally forgot about that show. I just love their imaginations at this age, too cute! Play date next week??
that is cute! I have been meaning to get that for Margo, I think she would love it too!
Post a Comment