Thursday, March 5, 2009

Lets go ride bikes Mom....

Aspen has been wanting to take her princess bike outside ever since she got it. Well last weekend was nice enough weather to do just that! So I took her out into the parking lot in front of our house and she loved it. We did about 20 laps and I had just about enough. It was scary for me watching her cruise around like a big girl...She only fell off once...and don't worry I was there to catch her. I can't wait to go on family bike rides this summer!





4 comments:

BAWC said...

that is cool that she can reach her pedals. i can't wait for our dude to be able to pedal.

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

She looks so cute on her bike...such a big girl!

Kelsey and Rylee said...

we love your bike Aspen!

Jessica said...

Margo would ride all day if I would let her. She looks so big on her bike.