Thursday, March 5, 2009

SPRING FEVER....

I've had srping fever so bad lately.... I'm ready to take the kidos out and PLAY!!!! I was way bummed to wake up and see snow on the ground today:( Well it's seems that the wind has been blowing quite a bit lately....and what better thing to do on a windy day then fly a kite. So we have gone to the park a couple days now and flow kites! Aspen Loves it while Irelynn seems to be scared of it. We all have a great time for about 10 minutes and then it seems like I'm into it way more then Aspen. Oh well at least we got out of the house and tried something new!

Rylee Flying her babrie kite


Aspen and Rylee trying to get their kite up.

2 comments:

BAWC said...

it has been perfect kite weather. today looks like perfect skiing weather.

The Frame Family said...

I was bummed it snowed too! Spring needs to get here FAST!!