Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sweet Mesquite...

Last week my friend Kelsey call edaround 2:00 on Monday and said that I should pack my bags and bring the kids down to mesquite for a couple of days. After some thought and a little push from Dallas, I was packed and me and the girls were off by 3:00. We picked up Kels and Rylee in St. George and made it to Mesquite by 10:00. Over the next couple days we enjoyed the warm/HOT weather, laying by the pool, bowling and spending some time with my Grandparents. It was quite the nice little get away. Thanks Kelsey!

























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jess! Looks like you had the whole place to yourself! That's kind-of great AND scary at the same time! Glad you had a great time! Love ya! Mom

Jessica said...

Fun! It is already so hot here we are at the pool everyday! Addie had that same swimsuit Irelynn is wearing, it was my favorite! I might try to squeeze her chubs into again this year.

The Frame Family said...

How fun! Looks like you had a great time! I love Aspen's goggles!