Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Meet ...LILY HOPPER!

Daddy is working the night shifts lately and last night he caught a bunny. (It's a domestic bunny)He brought it home for the girls. So this morning when Aspen got up we told her that the bunny was out side and that it was their very own pet and that they had to take care of it. So we went outside, I looked at Aspen and she seemed a little upset. She says " Where's all the Easter eggs??" (funny how they associate Bunnys with Easter) Any way they love their bunny and named Her Lily Hopper. We keep her in the yard and she stays little the girls playhouse. Aspen sure is taking being in charge of the bunny thing serious. She feeds the bunny everything: Apples, green beans, lettuce, grapes. You name it she's asked me if Lily Hopper can have it!



5 comments:

Frame by Frame said...

Thats one "BIG" bunny! Too funny. Dallas can catch anything.

BAWC said...

cool. she is a cute thing

angi bradley said...

That is a honkin' huge bunny. Can Aspen even hold it? Too funny!

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

I love the name. so cute!!

Jessica said...

So cute! I used to have bunnies when I was little and I loved them.