Thursday, May 14, 2009

Taken the GOOD with the BAD...

So I'm starting to think that life definitely gives you hard times just to even out the good and make you appreciate the better things in life.

EXAMPLE:

(GOOD)Dallas and I got a sweet $4000.00 tax refund this year (that we were going to spend on getting our drive way paved)
(BAD) I've been in and out of the doctor/ hospital with Pneumonia and Kidney stones for the past month and a half.
(GOOD) Got to spend 3 nice days in Mesquite (with the kids and my friend Kelsey)Laying out at the pool and enjoying the nice 90 degree weather.
(BAD)Got home today, went to go lay Aspen down for a nap and walked down stairs to find wet carpet from some plumbing gone bad.
(GOOD) Insurance is going to pay to fix the damage
(BAD) Insurance is not going to pay for the $2200 plumbing part gone bad!!:(


Looks like we aren't going to be able to get our driveway paved quite yet:( I guess what goes around comes around. Just sucks that it has to be so gosh darn expensive!!!

4 comments:

BAWC said...

oh, that really blows. i am so sorry.

The Frame Family said...

I'm sorry to hear about that! It's a good thing insurance will be paying for most of it! That sort of stuff happens to Dust and I all the time!!

Kelsey and Rylee said...

UGH... life

Kelsey and Rylee said...

why cant it be great ALL the time?