Monday, July 13, 2009

BLACKRIDGE RESERVOIR...

Last week a friend told me about this new beach like reservoir out in Herriman. She said that was a perfect place to take the kids to play and that I could relax and watch them....Well this just sounded way to cool to miss out on. So the next day Rachelle and I took the kids. They LOVED it!!! She was right I could relax and enjoy watching my kids play in the sun and just wear them selves out. So we decided that this was going to be an every Wednesday event. PLAYDATE??? If any one would like to join us this week we will be going out around 11 or so. Here are the directions.

Go to 13400 south and bangater and head west
turn left at the light after the smiths (5600 west)
Turn right on to Mirabella
Left on Emmeline (follow this for a while)
Then you will turn right onto Ashlynn Ridge
Go up and it is on your right side
Call me if you have a hard time finding it.

Address 5390 West 14940 South

Here are some pictures of it!



It had this a wall so the kids don't go to far out.

Aspen and Ko could touch every where.

It felt just like California, except for the waves... Ha ha not really but almost!

4 comments:

The Frame Family said...

I wish it felt like Cali!!! But I really am excited to go again!

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

That sounds way fun! We are going to try and make it tomorrow after Bree's swim lessons.

Jessica said...

That does look like fun!

I love slc said...

That looks so fun! Sara was telling me about it since it is right by her house. I wondered why all these people looked like they were walking to the beach in the suburbs of Herriman. Are you guys going to go next Wednesday? I am off so let me know and maybe we could meet up!