Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Look who's walking...

Irelynn started walking about two weeks ago. It was so wierd cause earlier that day she was so grumpy that we couldn't get down to play with the big kids. I kept telling her that if she could walk that I would let her down. So later on that day we get the this condo that we were staying at for the weekend and she started walking! She must known what I said and just decided to give in and walk!






Sorry it's side ways I don't know how it fix it!



She has also finally started getting so teeth!!! She got her first one about 2 days before her first birthday and didn't get her second one until she fell walking and broke throuhg her gums after hitting it on the bath tub!



She has fallen a couple of times and scraped her nose!

0 comments: