Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Pineview

For Fathers Day the girls and I got Dallas (and the family) a weekend boating trip to Pineview. We stayed at an awesome condo, had some great friends come to share it with, and a super fun boat to help us stay cool on these hot days that we have been having. The condo had a pool and a little hot tub on the deck! The kids had a blast running around and playing. Aspen and Ko even got to have a turn on the tube and loved every minute of it. They didn't ever want to get off, and whenever the boat would stop Aspen wanted to jump in the water. Dallas even mastered wake boarding on his first time out! Thanks everyone for a great weekend!






Our Girls love Uncle Cody

Enjoying the hot tube!



Thanks Dustin! Your number 1 too!



Ko and Landon







Wakeboarding for the first time!




























Irelynn likes sand!









Our girls can sleep anywhere!














3 comments:

The Frame Family said...

That was seriously one of the best weekends I've had in a LONG time! Thanks for putting it together! I love all the cute pics!

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

Yeah for Irelynn walking!! Your trip looks like so much fun and good job Dallas for doing so well wakeboarding:)

Breklyn said...

Such fun water pics, love that Aspen jumps off the tube and Irelynn eats sand (Mason's fave). I grew up going to Pineview, so nice...